Please Take A Moment To Read What Our Clients Have To Say About Their Experience With Us......  Simply Click The Comments Link Below To View What Others Had To Say. To Post A Comment Scroll Past Current Comments & Fill In The Leave A Reply Form.    See you soon.  JSP

Comments

Susan and Tripp Gordon
07/10/2012 12:18pm

JSP did a terrific job in our family room. Not only did they remove our old outdated entertainment center, but they listened to what our vision for the room was and combined it with what they knew our needs were to create sleek custom cabinetry for all our media components. Going the extra mile with customer service JSP never fails to amaze me with what they are capable of doing and are ever conscious of keeping costs to a minimum.

08/03/2017 11:59pm

Obviously, they did a good job in each and every room they made. They made the room perfect and suitable for these babies so they can have a comfortable and cozy sleeping experience. By the way, I want to congratulate Saw Dust Team for getting numerous positive reviews from their clients. They are just proving that deliver good service and has a good materials for their projects. I am hoping to work with them soon!

Gary and Lynn Butler
07/11/2012 3:19pm

JSP has created many pieces of furniture in our home. Each project was done with professionalism and done quickly within the period that was stated., The work is fine quality and with satisfaction. Jarred has a great work ethic and completes every project that he starts.

Ray Thomas
07/11/2012 9:35pm

JSP Enterprise has built custom cabinets for two bathrooms in my house and are currently building custom cabinets for my kitchen. I would strongly recommend JSP for any custom woodworking needs you have.
I am a Technology Teacher and in the past have built my own furniture, worked as a finish carpenter and a wooden boat builder for the Garwood Boat Company. I know good craftsmanship when I see it and JSP Enterprises produces quality woodwork.
I find Jared a pleasure to work with: He is very knowledgeable, punctual and produces custom quality products at a fair price. He is also very accommodating throughout the building process to best meet your needs.
I could go on and on about my positive experience with JSP Enterprises. If you would like more referral information please feel free to call me at #518-371-0130.

Andy and Jodi Frank
07/15/2012 12:40am

Jared and his crew did an outstanding job first staining new cabinets to match existing multi-layered cabinetry. Beyond that he was full of both practical and aesthetic ideas to nail down the kitchen design and he will be making at least one custom cabinet and some more trim pieces a little down the road to bring it all together. Jared is a very pleasant professional to work with - an excellent communicator, which is a big bonus itself. His billing was also very reasonable with no surprises.

Janice Preece
07/20/2012 11:15pm

Jared refinished our very old kitchen table and we were amazed to see the real wood that was underneath the old finish. Jared certainly takes a lot of pride in his work and it shows when he talks about the different wood and stains available. It seems like he is the "proud parent" of each piece of furniture that he restores when he brings it back to you. After we saw our kitchen table, we had him do our old end tables and another antique table for us with the same pride and workmanship that seems to be his trademark. We would definitely recommend him for any restoration project. Jared charge is very reasonable and the furniture is delivered on time.

Bill & Michele Cirkus
08/07/2012 9:39pm

JSP finished a cabinet that we had purchased at Huck Finn's unfinished. The ability to choose a few colors, have Jared make a few samples, and then bring them home to see how they look on location was invaluable. Jared takes a tremendous amount of pride in his work, and his price was very reasonable. After that experience, we had him also strip and refinish an old rocking chair that has been in the family for many years, using the same colr as the cabinet. He did a great job. It looks like a completely different piece, and we're thrilled. I'd also like to comment how easy it was to deal with them. This is for a 2nd home about an hour south of Saratoga, so being able to connect on the weekends and on a flexible schedule was key for us. Thanks again Jared, and you can feel free to use our name as a reference.

Marny Skinner
08/07/2012 11:33pm

JSP has done an enormous amount of work for us over the last few
years. I can't begin to list all the items. I am so pleased with
everything they done. I like that he always wants to make sure that I
am happy with the outcome and if it's not exactly right, Jared always
makes it right. I have enjoyed working with him. He does good work at a very reasonable price!
Marny

08/15/2012 11:19am

Jared designed and executed the perfect floating shelves for our office! His ability to translate our modern design aesthetic into perfect product displays went beyond our expectations. We would gladly use his services again and have recommended him to some of our clients!

Joseph and Elizabeth Montemorano
08/15/2012 11:21pm

Jared is very good at home media solutions installations. He will make sure its done right no matter how complicated and effort intensive it may be to meet your needs. He is good at follow through if you have issues that need resolving after the install. He provides great service at a fair price. You wont go wrong if you choose him as a contractor

Marcia Pennock
10/21/2012 11:32am

Jared has refinished several pieces for us and we were pleased beyond words. The most dramatic results came from an old sideboard piece, one we thought was beyond hope. The transformation was unbelievable! I wish I could show you the before and after pictures. Thanks again, Jared...we will definitely use your expert services again.

Barbara D.
06/01/2014 10:40pm

Jared refinished several tables for us and his work was outstanding. He was very accommodating and produced a beautiful finished product. He was easy to work with as well as timely. We highly recommend his work.

11/26/2014 1:08pm

In the first place it is recommended that you as a consumer

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

05/05/2015 1:13pm

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.

12/01/2015 6:41am

I’m a sucker for like you would prepare an individual's personal blogs! Everyone create them circulate in this manner the particular one basically needs to keep reading. The survive an individual placed my family guessing despite the fact that. What on earth is a good ? I’ve over heard the fact that word put to use earlier than however is not during the framework everyone put to use it all during.

05/07/2016 3:59pm

I will write with my expirience with you soon)

12/12/2016 9:07am

Oh thank you, it's this reception of comments, this friendliness towards their customers which keeps the customer coming back. I've thoroughly enjoyed merely being presented to honor such a statement.

12/16/2016 7:40am

Halcyon is producing a movie from Philip K. Dick's novel UBIK, an exploration of reality, life and death, in which things are not what they appear to be.

01/01/2017 11:17am

This unique appearances utterly suitable. Each one of modest data are prepared with the help of great number of experience practical knowledge. I'm keen it again very much.

03/01/2017 11:56am

Be sure to keep going the terrific job together with That i will enjoy even more to your impressive blog articles.

03/03/2017 7:08am

That i regarded away your blog given that Relating to over heard a huge amount of related to an individual's articles or blog posts. Relieved to speak about, any rumor well said; that you're not bad at the. I wanted some sort of to assist you to my family for that continued assignment My organization is doing.

03/10/2017 1:08pm

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

03/11/2017 11:42am

Perusing a web logs will make everybody plan to be able to write increasingly. I did so some that i was basically attractive floored with the help of. It again mightn't be undertaken to all your quality and yet it’s awesome. I can also transmit most people the link allowing you to analyze it again in my circumstances you should spirit.